Sunday, October 25, 2009

Green Chile Rice



First things First. Some background information: I got this recipe from my sister's good friend, Robin. I make it all the time now. It's a great side dish to any mexican style dinner. For leftovers, I'll always roll it up in a tortilla and add whatever else I want...and it's delicious! Thanks Robin!

Ingredients:

2 cups instant white rice (uncooked)
1 can green chile enchilada sauce
1 small can chopped green chiles
1 can chicken broth ( I use reduced sodium)
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese

Directions:

1. Add all ingredients and mix together in 8x8 baking dish.
2. Cook uncovered for 30 minutes on 350 degrees.
3. Now eat and enjoy this yummy side dish!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how INCREDIBLY wonderful your blog header is!!!! It looks like something from the Food Network! So, so impressive...and this blog is such a fun idea! I hope that your new rotation is going well. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete